Day 15 - Your favorite roller coaster not in your own country
Uh oh. Never ridden a roller coaster outside of my own country (yet).
I guess there is one that seems like it would top being my favorite, and that’s this monster right here. Shambhala at PortAventura. My love of B&M Hyper coasters because of the insane amount of airtime they can deliver, plus the hight and speed that can deliver a very fun ride. While my preference for coasters would rest in rides like Dragon Kahn that sits right under it, I chose this coaster instead.
Side note: that turnaround looks like it came straight out of NoLimits, and it looks beautiful.
13 Notes/ Hide
- powertriipping reblogged this from midgetman83
- powertriipping likes this
- cldreleanor likes this
- cldreleanor reblogged this from midgetman83
- negativeg reblogged this from rollercoastersgalore and added:
- outlineshikariempire reblogged this from rollercoastersgalore and added:
- thisisheradventure likes this
- rollercoastersgalore reblogged this from midgetman83
- ph0tos-on-the-world reblogged this from portadventure
- portadventure reblogged this from midgetman83
- negative-g likes this
- jessicatheshark likes this
- midgetman83 posted this